Sunday 28 July 2013

Carry On

Because I've realised today, my previous post was filled with sadness. Though, it was truth.

It was true that I had yet to find comfort in the fact that I dislike who I have become. I dislike, the person I am now. I dislike the fact that I do nothing, but sit here and complain and never find the will to grab onto that string that says, Change.

A string that says, Change.
Isn't it really simple? To be able to change all you are, and all you've become, and all you dislike with a simple pull? Because the heart hurts too much, to be pulled in the wrong direction yet again. The head hurts too much, to console the heart and force it to beat on.

There are times when I look around and I realise that there actually are, strings, of change. It takes a special person, a special eye, a wounded soul, a tired mind, a brave person, a sad person, a torn person, a human being.. to see it. And thats when today, I realised something I knew I had to do. Carry on.

Because yesterday when I was upset, it was then. We have to wake up and realise, that what feels like the worst thing now, will in a moment be 'then.' And it would feel no hurt any longer. Because yesterday, was yesterday and the pains we felt before are over. It takes that one look back, when you realise the troubles you faced before, you overcame.

You did it.

And God, in his mighty power has decided, that maybe because you needed this trouble in your life. You needed this suffering, to realise just how much you can take. To realise, how tough you are. For what hurts now, you will learn to never let it hurt again. Perhaps that's the greatest lesson we must take.

The greatest lesson, to Carry On.
Push through, when you feel you won't be able to. The sun will shine as the rain stops, and the rainbow comes after the pain. The good will come, when the bad wilts away and all good things come, when bad goes away. Without pain, and suffering a child would not be born. Without pain, and suffering, leaders who fight for freedom to end war, would not be born. Without pain and suffering now, we would not be able to live life later.

Don't for a second think, that you're alone in this world. That your problems are the worst, because trust me, a kid just died in the time it took you to read this. So, what should you feel now? Worse? Good. It gets worse, before it gets better.

Chin up, Princess. Your tiara is falling. Stay strong, love more, and always, Smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment